Tuesday

Chairs at the Beach

Hi Dad I'm not sure if you checked out the pics of Belize at Flickr. The ones on this site to the left in the "sidebar" actually change as the collection of photos at Flickr, with tags matching the ones I selected, changes. I'm sure one of these sets of "badges" has the tag "Belize" Maybe another "Belize vacation" maybe another "Belize honeymoon" ... The onces in the posts themselves are exported from Flickr as a "Blog This" If I write something in the text box offered at flicker I believe I can get ''"wrap around text. 'm going to give it 10 minutes, to see if I can adjust the template for wrapping. I wonder what authors are writing in Belize these days and if there are any bird watchers. Everything is tropical...big cats and lots of reptiles ad colorful birds...Imagine a black bird with a read and yellow beak three times the size of Polly's. Wow. And in real like, not in National Geographic. .

mj
Belize_Caye Caulker0027
Originally uploaded by lacurtis2001.

No comments: