Wednesday

Li'l Fresh Squeezed OJ?


IMG_1321
Originally uploaded by sarah burton.
So BlakeBlakey must be doing reading writing and arithmetic these days. I wonder if he is still indulging his delightful creativity and flair for adventure? Kev, remember..."Just a little dip." He's too cute. Hey, but he knew you had his back. Everything would be cool.

Okay so no tags for birds and Belize...I did find an article though so I'll pop that in. :)

Bath water, needs warming! Hour is up..breakfast and some blogging...okay DING Round 1 over Round 2 is underway!

Somehow relaxing in a hammock would be a bit of a challenge for me; I'm not accustomed to being a pea in a pod. I'd like to give it a shot none the less because this is a kind of bedding I can launder, carry, assemble and travel with solo if ned be.

No comments: