Tuesday

Alliance Environmental


DSC01826.jpg
Photo originally uploaded by Hounds of Love.
Ten Speed Racer gives us a delightful insight into the annual race that rocks the nation of Belize There is a lot of innocence still in Belize. I could feel the surging joi de vivre as Ten Speed acer took me from before during and after this spectacular even. Imagine 140 mile bike race. Wowiee. Do check out his original account. Just as I mentioned in my comments to his post, "I could really feel the rock star surge. Thank you for taking me there. All expenses paid.

If I'm still in the Americas in 2008 I'm definitely going to figure out how I can get right gear to get through customs and cheer the "V" team on. Hasta la vista, Ten Speed Racer."

(I'll be the only one speaking Spanish)

I'm definitely linking to this from the site I'm creating on Belize (http://belize-today.blogspot.com) come check it out in a week or so when it's ready. :)

1 comment:

bathmate said...

Fortunately it is a good posting. I like it. It's pretty much impressive.
Bathmate